Re: [tlug] Favorite Linux laptops these days?

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:46, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:
> Okay - I'll just wait for one of those mini-truck junk collectors to come by and give those
> old laptops to them then.

In case it is not too much, I am interested in the HDDs, even if they
are wiped. Or if they are working, I can wipe them if required.

Building a digital forensic lab and teaching people, I always need old
mostly working HDDs.
Sometimes I find them at Akihabara for 100 yen, but usually they are
mostly dead, sold as junk.

Kalin.