Re: [tlug] Current practices for Linux partioning?

> These days, i recomend only one scheme for laptops:
> /boot (20-100MB)
> / (encrypted)

That is what I have on my notebook, though I have 300MB for /boot, as it
means I don't have to go through and delete old kernel packages so often
[1].

I also only have /home (part of the / partition) encrypted. I don't
think I knew how to encrypt everything (I'm using software RAID, and the
encryption sits on top of that).

Darren

[1]: http://darrendev.blogspot.jp/2009/05/linux-partition-advice.html