Re: [tlug] Am I the last to know?

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 02:01:23PM +0800, Raymond Wan wrote:

> Yes, true.  Maybe the alternative that we can hope for is for the
> Gnome developers to accept Unity as the direction for Gnome and throw
> their weight and effort into it.

Why not just use the windowmanager which fits you most?
If all do that it might be a pointer into what the masses
want.

I was using gnome3 for some time, interestingly it was not really
far away from my workstyle of the last years.  After some months
I have gone back to WindowMaker, changing virtual screens and the
whole windowmanager just feels faster and does what I need.

Christian