Re: [tlug] AV Preferences for Android

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:21 AM, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:
I seem to recall several recent horror stories about McAfee products
causing entire portions of other countries' webs to crash or to
facilitate the hackling of certain types of accounts, and that it makes
small processor hand helds run slower.  Or is that in the "they all do
that" category.

It's been my experience that some anti-virus products are themselves the ultimate virus - destroying a computer for useful computing.  I had to go back to bare metal on a few boxes I used at Corporate Land, Inc. in order to get rid of the anti-virus viruses and restore functionality to the computer....

Lyle