Re: [tlug] AVI->MP4, How? (YouTube Problem)

Have you tried using Handbrake?

http://handbrake.fr/

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:
I sometimes upload raw AVI video clips to YouTube.  A camera I've been using for a couple of years generates AVI files that have worked with YouTube fine - until two weeks ago.  Now every upload of those AVI files results in a 1-second video appearing after a very short processing time.  A couple of questions:

Any recommendations for tools for editing AVI files?

Any recommendations for converting AVI files to MP4?  Other formats (FLV, MOV, etc.) appear to still work with YouTube.

(I tried a quick reprocess to FLV using a very simplistic GUI program WinFF, but the results were horribly low-resolution.)

Lyle