[tlug] JP domain transfer problems

Hello folks,

I'm trying to yield a .jp domain to another party, but not being successfull.

So far:
- receiving party starts transfer request process on their side  (onamae.com)
- I receive an email with a link to a domain transfer acknowledge form  (gmo.com)
- I acknowledge the transfer
- A few days pass and the receiver gets a "transfer denied" notice

Tracking down, the denial is coming from the registrar after my approval.
I've followed up with tsukaeru.net, our registration middleman but they've not really provided any answers so far.

I guess some sort of paperwork or info is missing somewhere along this.

Any advice mucho appreciated!

--
Henri