Re: [tlug] [OT] Compuserve Floppies (was Sony Metal-ES Cassette Tape (Sony & TDK CT, RIP))

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 21:31:42 -0500
jep200404@example.com wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 21:58:14 +0100, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:
>
> > Even older than my Compuserve Floppies i'm holding on.
> > But i somehow doubt that anyone will ever have a use for them ;-)
>
> The floppy media might be of interest to someone.
>
> What size floppies are they?
> single sided? double sided?
> soft sector? hard sector?

I don't know about the compuserve floppies.. too lazy to fetch them,
but i have other (mostly TDK) that are 3.5", 1.44M double sided.
No idea about soft/hard sector.. i don't even know what that means ^^'

				Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?