Re: [tlug] [OT] Regular 1.44MB 2HD Floppies (Was Compuserve Floppies)

Speaking of floppies - I've been backing them up and then shredding 2HD floppies.  I wonder if there will be a need for those in the future.  I think I have an unused box of them somewhere (if they haven't been thrown away).  Actually, I still use floppies for one circa 1997 laptop that works fine as a word processor and doesn't have USB.