Re: [tlug] [OT] Sony Metal-ES Cassette Tape (Sony & TDK CT, RIP)

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 5:58 AM, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:
Wow! Those tapes are old! Even older than my Compuserve Floppies
i'm holding on. But i somehow doubt that anyone will ever have
a use for them ;-)

To be more specific, here are three prices I'm seeing on ebay right now for Sony Meta-ES tape:
Sony Metal-ES, $14, $17, and $35.

Sorry for all the details, but your comment: "i somehow doubt that anyone will ever have a use for them" is way off the mark.