Re: [tlug] Is March tech meeting the 10th of march?

Thank you for coordination of the meeting.
Thanks to you and Middleton's dedication, we can hold the TLUG meeting
regularly.
and also I should make a heartfelt compliment for presenters of the
next meeting  taking the trouble to give the presentations in the busy
season.