Re: [tlug] KDDI vs. NTT for Land Line Internet Access

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Jawaad Mahmood
<jawaad.mahmood@example.com> wrote:
> I would say that KDDI is inferior to the NTT connection I had in my old apartment in Nakano Chuo ku.  However, I am generally pleased with it.  I don't think anyone could unless they spend a lot of time transferring large data volumes (think BitTorrent)
>
> I don't pirate music or movies, and downloading the latest Lubuntu image is usually pleasant enough.

I don't really care about absolute speed, so long as the connection is
reliable (and it's not overly slow).

How about cost?  Is the cost of your KDDI connection the same as your
former NTT connection?

Lyle