[tlug] JOB: Contractor role for a Linux System Administrator

Hello ya’ll,

We would like to thank all of you for your support in 2011, and also let you know of one of our urgent openings:

Our client, a multinational insurance firm, is seeking a junior-level Linux SA for a 6-month rolling contract to work onsite through TradeWinds. This is a hands-on role as part of an international team. The pay will be about 5 to 6 million yen yearly.

This role has requirements as below:

Linux Administration – Must have

           - Setup and Maintain Linux Production Servers

           - Server Monitoring and do preventive action

           - Shell Scripting for Administration Task to automate

           - Implement and maintain Linux Server Security

Database Administration – Value Added

           - Oracle Database Administration related Tasks

Please apply by sending your resume to me at timothy.t@example.com

Happy holidays from all of us at TradeWinds!

Warmest regards,

-Timothy

Timothy Trahan

timothy.t@example.com

TradeWinds Consulting K.K.

A member of FIA / Registered ISV for:

TSE/OSE/TFX/TOCOM

Japan Market Representative for SMX

Tel: +81. (0)3-6403-4403

Visit: http://www.twc-j.com/

Visit: http://www.smx.com.sg/

If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and all copies of it from your system.

This message is for the designated recipient's use only.

It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.

No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.