Re: [tlug] Kubuntu 11.10 日本語入力 How?

On Monday, December 12, 2011 10:55 AM, CL wrote:
However, I'd heard that the Ibus operating problem is caused by KDE and
not Ubuntu ... and I can't tell you whether Debian fixes that.

Oh...forgot to add this to my previous e-mail: I'm using Ubuntu + Ibus + gnome. I have never tried KDE before. I know this combination isn't working with KDE tools like kile, kdevelop, kate, etc...

Ray