[tlug] [OT] Cisco router 2600 for free & HDD

Hi

I have a Cisco router 2600, 2x10M Ethernet ports, 4xBRI. I don't have the power cable, anyway it works.
I give it for free, please contact me off-list: pietro at zuco.org

Also I have about 10 or more very old HDD. They spent 3 years in the balcony, bravely resisting the rain, cold, sun and cosmic radiation.
I tested one of them a couple of days ago and it worked.

Obviously I give them for free. Why should I ever want that peace of junk?

With an old HDD you can:

1. Use the magnets inside for many purposes. I used them to dry the futon blankets, as far as you have some line of iron passing inside a wall.
2. Stick notes on the fridge. You will need a screw to pull the note out, the magnets are very strong. So I recommend you to attach the screw with the magnet as well.
3. Breaking other HDD by passing the magnet close.
4. The HDD plates are a perfect mirror. Your gf will be happy to have such a nice mirror in her bag. She will love such a gift.
5. If you don't have a girl friend, the mirror is perfect for some decoration at home, pending them by a cable and projecting a laser beam on them.
6. Also I have one to protect the table from a hot fry pan. The vacuum inside the HDD reduces hot dissipation.
7. Doing a lot of experiments, like boiling them or even making music: http://youtu.be/CsQd2n99zS4

Cheers

Pietro

-------