Re: [tlug] Linux with CUDA experiences? --> "Buyer beware"

Hi Francois,

On Tuesday, November 29, 2011 06:44 PM, Francois Cartegnie wrote:
Le dimanche 27 novembre 2011, Raymond Wan a écrit :
happens by default.  Getting the NVidia working just gives
me black screens.

As your topic is about CUDA: you don't need that card to be an active display.

Actually, I thought that I needed to go through all this in order use CUDA... But yes, you are right; I don't care about using it for display -- I actually would like to use it only just for CUDA...

But I see what you mean and I never thought of it. I guess I'll give some CUDA code a try to see if it works...

I didn't think of this...thanks!

Ray