Re: [tlug] Recovery -- The Dead HDD Sequel

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:20:42 +0900
CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:

> The dead HDD lived for a bit, then passed away quietly.

And the moral of the story is: Keep backups, of everything! Regularly!

Apropos, does anyone know a good backup tool for laptops?
I use dirvish for the machines that are constantly running and backup
onto one of my servers. But laptops run seldom, and if, then not at home.
So i'm looking for an easy to use (both backup and recovery) that i
can run when i'm at home and accidentally boot the laptop.

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin