Re: [tlug] Light to control over Wifi

Attila Kinali writes:

Hey, even if Mindstorms are expensive for kids, there might be
something usable there for our Dave, at less than megayen levels of
cost.

 > > "I am still not kidding." -- Dave Barry
 >
 > Why should Dave be kidding?

Like Dave Barry was a humorist for the Miami Herald (I think that's
the name of the paper), and he would write up these "can you believe
this shit?!" more-or-less-verifiably-true stories, punctuated with "I
am not kidding", "I am still not kidding", "I swear I'm not kidding",
and so on.  Most of his columns he made up as he went along, but as I
say the "I am not kidding" stuff was mostly true AFAICT.

So, I wasn't kidding, but for the relatively ancient Americans in the
group I thought I'd include a little A-Pop culture ("A" is for "Andy
Warhol" which dates me but who cares?!)