[tlug] iBus/Anthy in Ubuntu (was: Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.)

SC, Attila,

I'm using iBus/Anthy in Ubuntu 11.10 on my systems, and I have an icon
there. It's a keyboard when I'm in English mode, but it's a default
"icon not found" type of thing when I'm in Japanese mode. Looks like a
black box with a red circle in it.

Other than the icon not displaying correctly, though, the actual
switching of actions is working fine, so I'm not bothering to pursue
it as an issue for the time being.

--
Dave M G