Re: [tlug] Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.

On Oct 24, 2011, at 9:56 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:

> We have to remember that
> those of us to whom the computers are more of an end, rather than a
> means to an end, look at these things differently than said majority.

Obviously. But then you have to realize that you represent only a small fraction of a percentage point in the PC market. For most buyers, computers are like coffee machines: a means to and end.

Jean-Christophe Helary
fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)
tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune