Re: [tlug] Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.

Does Xfce run Compiz? If it does, then I might give it a go. I like my
wobbly windows and windows that burst into flames when I close them.

So far, though, I have Xfce and Thunar on my Mythbuntu machine, which
I use now and again when that machine needs special attention. To me,
Thunar looks like Gnome'98, but at least it has nice normal drop downs
and stuff.

--
Dave M G