Re: [tlug] Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.

On 10/18/2011 09:31 PM, Josh Glover wrote:
How did you start a Gnome Classic session? I thought this wasn't
possible in 11.10, and couldn't find it myself.
Same as before I think...  At login you select a user and should be able to select the interface.  You have to select the user first.  I had problems finding it at first too.

Steve S.