Re: [tlug] I'm moving to new apartment

On Oct 17, 2011, at 8:54 AM, Simon Cozens wrote:
> I'm in Kyoto. Let's start a KansaiLUG. (No, I'm serious.)

Hi Simon,
I've graduated Doshisha Uni so I know Kyoto like the palm of my hand.
In my first company I needed to be used to Perl and "use LWP;"ed
(Perl's http library) to somewhat automate things at work.
I'm also interested in SMTP and came down inside to the protocol using PHP.
I wish we can cooperate in some way once we come up with an idea.

Cheers,
Lewske Wada
Web: http://run.sh/
Email: ryu@example.com