Re: [tlug] IME henkan for scim-anthy similar to Google IME

Hello Yamada-san,

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 22:23, Taisuke Yamada <tai@example.com> wrote:
> Isn't scim-mozc almost same as GoogleIME, except that it doesn't come
> with closed dictionary data?

You knew that I was using scim-anthy.
Yes, anthy does not have wonderful feature but scim-mozc does!

> So if you want feature (non-data) of GoogleIME, going with mozc might
> solve it. If what you want is the dictionary, I don't think there's
> any OSS alternatives.

Probably, I've search for an OSS alternative and I failed.

By the way, it seems that ATOK under Mac OS X works similar to Google IME
(or vice versa if you want to say that): Most typed phrases are on top of
the suggestion list if type something follows by a tab.
Simply effective but we could not find an alternative under Linux :)

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )