Re: [tlug] I'm moving to new apartment

Hello,

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 16:31, Bui Xuan Dung <dungbx@example.com> wrote:
> Hi TLUG, I'm Bui.

You are probably the second Vietnamese in Tlug :)

> I know it doesn't sound right to ask this question to mailing list but...anyway.
> I need to sign contract for new apartment and they require me 保証人 who is Japanese.
> Well, I don't know how to say thanks to whoever help me out of this...uhm, next TLUG nomikai will be on me then? :)
> Please send me an email asap because I have to tell the agency by this Monday.
> Thanks ! Have a nice weekend

Most Tlug members are not Japanese,
and even if you find one, it is hard to persuade one becoming your 保証人
because as you know, the 保証人 is the person you who pay any damages
if you cause :)

As Raymond Wan say, the easiest way is to find a 代行 or 代理 保証人
company, which will cost you some money.

When I was in Japan, my host family was my hoshonin.

For your case, I think the simplest way is to ask your coworkers if
they can help.

Vysa, the biggest Vietnamese community in Japan may help.
However, you have to show up a few times.
Here is up coming event:
http://www.vysajp.org/news/trang-chinh/tin-bai-ngoai-vysa/van-hoa/th%c6%b0-m%e1%bb%9di-tham-d%e1%bb%b1-nh%e1%ba%a1c-h%e1%bb%99i-t%e1%bb%ab-thi%e1%bb%87n/

I can help you if you could find a mutual friend in my facebook account
or if you are an active member of HVA.
Please contact me offline.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )