Re: [tlug] Computer won't boot after upgrade to Ubuntu 11.10

> Any ideas on what I can try to get my Ubuntu 11.10 to boot?
>
> Or at least how I can poke at it so that it will tell me what's wrong?

This is from fuzzy memory, and based on older ubuntu, not 11.10, but as
no-one else has replied:
If you put the install DVD in again, and boot, there should be an option
to use the existing installation, but not overwrite it? I.e. so it boots
the OS from your DVD, but mounts your hard disks. You can then have a
poke around.

Or, the sledgehammer approach: reinstall and see if it works second time
around.

Darren