Re: [tlug] Choosing an internet provider

On 10/03/2011 02:24 PM, Raymond Wan wrote:
A whole fridge? Like a decent size fridge and those small half sized things with the freezer just being a compartment at the top? :-D Why did I choose OCN because of the English tech support; I should have held out to see what appliance they would offer me! ;-) Ray
Yep, a 146 liter fridge with a decent freezer compartment at the bottom. Costs 31600 by itself but you get a 31500 discount if you get OCN. Actually I was in Bic Camera just to buy the fridge but then the store clerk told me about the OCN deal.