Re: [tlug] Secure messaging solutions for Linux users and others.

> How does that integration work? Is it precense only? Or can i do calls
> using jabber/jingle?

I used this page as a basis:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Jabber

I just did presence. Click to call was integrated with a CMS using php
and javascript (basically a little javascript wrapper to add a link to
the php around phone numbers, and then the php kicked off the call to
asterisk that then called the desk phone, and once that side of the
call was set up, called the number in the cms).