Re: [tlug] Language localization in Javacript

Stephen,

Thank you for responding.

> Surely your Javascript is hosted on something resembling a
> server with something sorta like a modern language being used to
> generate something more or less substitutable for well-styled HTML as
> well as serving the Javascript and other content, right?

Nope.

It's a self contained application that one downloads, and it only ever
communicates with a server by getting some JSON data now and again.

Formulating Javascript on the server side is not an option. If it
were, I already have a PHP CMS that delivers multilingual content.

But thanks for trying to offer a helpful suggestion.

--
Dave M G