Re: [tlug] Language localization in Javacript

2011年 9月 28日(水)5:19 pm に Lewske Wada さんは書きました:
> On Sep 28, 2011, at 4:40 PM, Martin G wrote:
>> How would I set up a conditional for three or more possible languages?
>> I'm likely to have a dozen or more languages available for this
>> application.
>

> Why don't you add more branches in the switch-case statement?

This might work for a hello-world app, but for a 'real' one,
using some framework that has native support for localization
would be the way to go. Dojo has resource bundles, and I guess
other frameworks offer similar features.

http://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/quickstart/internationalization/globalization-guidelines/locale-and-resource-bundle-guidelines.html