Re: [tlug] Bitsa Woes: Reply and SOLUTION

On 09/27/2011 08:36 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

Ah, but I have been able to queue another reference to the magic of
the market to use in my microeconomics class.  You credit should
appear at about the same time as version 6 of Perl (with luck, maybe
it will only take as long as version 4 of Python).

Quotation from my private papers will cost you. At the very least, you owe me a bottle of the good wine that the publishing house people drink at the book signings, not that cheap stuff they pass out to the journalists or the fizzy stuff the babes in the low cut dresses wear at your new book publication parties. Although arm candy in the form of a babe in a low cut dress at your next book introduction would be an acceptable bonus. I may be available for signings. Have your people call my people.

--
CL