Re: [tlug] Why am I not seeing Japanese in my web page on my Android? [NOT SOLVED]

Stephen,

Thank you for responding. Sorry it took me a little while to get back on this.

I did as you suggest, and made it so the text came from a set literal
instead of from the JSON data, and it always displays the Japanese
text correctly.

It would seem from this test that it is still somewhere in the
transfer of JSON data that Japanese text is getting mangled.

Is there something else I can try in order to narrow down the possibilities?

Any advice is much appreciated.

--
Dave M G