Re: [tlug] Linux with CUDA experiences?

Hi Josh,

On 22/09/11 13:40, Josh Glover wrote:
2011/9/17 Raymond Wan<rwan.kyoto@example.com>:
Any general suggestions -- for example, "Don't use Debian; it's too
difficult", would be helpful.
If you want Debian, use Ubuntu, which is basically just Debian with
up-to-date software that more or less works out of the box. My last
laptop (a ThinkPad T500, IIRC) had an nVidia card, and I just let
Ubuntu install the proprietary drivers when prompted.

Yes, I have been having trouble finding Debian-related information on the Internet about this since my TLUG post. Though I have never used Ubuntu before, I'll give it a try.

Thanks for the tip!

Ray