Re: [tlug] login-by-Facebook verification

> I have a facebook question too: I have implemented a
> login-by-facebook-account, using their oauth-style protocol.
> the other way to do it is to use the Javascript API.
> My question is, can I use the Javascript API, and send the server the
> results?

Hello Shmuel,
By "results" you mean the access token, so further facebook actions can
be sent by the server?

If so, yes. There is an example in javascript here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4758770/how-to-get-access-token-from-fb-login-method-in-javascript-sdk

Also, if using php-sdk, you can extract the token from the cookie. The
php-sdk does this behind the scenes for you, but if you want to see how
it is done see parseSignedRequest() in base_facebook.php.

Darren