Re: [tlug] IME henkan for scim-anthy similar to Google IME

> I am using scim-anthy on Ubuntu 11.04 and I need that feature to
> improve my typing speed.
>
> There is even hack that makes Google IME's dictionary working on Linux[3]
> However, I don't think it is a long term solution.
>
> Any tips recommended for scim-anthy (or ibus if you found any)

Isn't scim-mozc almost same as GoogleIME, except that it doesn't come
with closed dictionary data?

So if you want feature (non-data) of GoogleIME, going with mozc might
solve it. If what you want is the dictionary, I don't think there's
any OSS alternatives.