[tlug] IME henkan for scim-anthy similar to Google IME

Hello all,

I must admin that Google's IME (which is not a FOSS) has some awesome features.
It henkans very well, thanks to the (dynamic user and statistically
henkan dictionaries) rules[1]

Versions for Mac and Windows are available but I could not find an Ubuntu one.

And it seems that Google even open its API so that other IME can benefit[2]

I am using scim-anthy on Ubuntu 11.04 and I need that feature to
improve my typing speed.

There is even hack that makes Google IME's dictionary working on Linux[3]
However, I don't think it is a long term solution.

Any tips recommended for scim-anthy (or ibus if you found any)

[1] http://www.google.com/intl/ja/ime/comic/big_04.html
[2] http://www.google.com/intl/ja/ime/cgiapi.html
[3] http://kaoru-linux.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2010/05/googleimeubuntu.html

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )