Re: [tlug] Broken PDF printers and Closed fon spots

On 10/09/2011 00:08, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> More specifics on the problems?

One problem is TeX typography nuts telling me that it ought to look nicer. (I
think this problem occurs no matter what your TeX setup looks like.) I forget
the exact details.

Another problem is that I wanted to use Japanese and English together without
specifically marking up the changes in language, and although the xecjk
package lets you do that it interacted badly with the bibliography package I
was using. So I moved to uplatex.

That also gives me tategaki, which you can't do with xelatex.