Re: [tlug] IPv6 on au hikari

> [snip] on the information page, there's a linklocal prefix (obviously) but no global
> prefix on the LAN side and no next hop or IPv6 DNS servers on the WAN side.

Same with me. My HGW also has new firmware with IPv6 (now it has
DHCPv6 menu), but KDDI/DION is not yet distributing global IPv6 prefix
to my apartment.

They're probably doing slow deployment so their customer support won't
get flooded even if IPv6 causes any issue. I guess I'll continue with
6to4 setup, through 6to4 also seems to deprecated by 6rd.

Also, it's too bad that both KDDI setup (in preivous mail) and
expected 6rd configuration by many ISPs (if they do in some future)
does not provide me a room for extra subnet.