Re: [tlug] Unsolicited Linkedin Invitations

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 12:14 AM, Francois Cartegnie <fcartegnie@example.com> wrote:
> Le mercredi 7 septembre 2011, jep200404@example.com a écrit :
>> How many folks on this list have recently received a Linkedin
>> invitation from someone who posted to this list a while back and
>> with whom the invited has no substatial relationship?
>
> Me, and I guess everyone who posted here.
> Seems linkedin sends to the whole mailbox :/

Actually not me...if we assume "recently" means "recent memory" [i.e.
*my* recent memory :-) ].  As I started posting only this year,
whoever did it probably grabbed addresses from people who posted
before this year...

That's my guess; not that I'm asking for a LinkedIn invitation or
anything...  :-)

Ray