[tlug] Broken PDF printers and Closed fon spots

Hi,

Just left Japan and few questions in mind:

- When in Japan, I use to print through printing.ne.jp (the printers at
7eleven). But this time, I discovered that my prints were broken: Although
displayed correctly, all zeroes & first graphics were removed.
Has anyone experienced that kind of PDF misprocessing ? (I hardly see how this
could be font-related)

- I had hard time with fon spots. Each time, this was caused by a dual ssid
sport shared with Softbank. Trying to auth manually was showing a message
about downloading an app for softbank smartphones.
What's the problem with the Fon access provided by those Softbank AP ? Is that
a one way fon access (softbank users gets all fon & softbank fon access) ?

Too bad last month's event at Mitsukoshi was cancelled.

Francois