Re: [tlug] What if php were british?

> BTW, if a declarative language such as PHP and its many predecessors
> were Japanese, how would a structure such as "if (..) {..} else
> {..}" be formed?
>
> We could have a TLUG competition for Japanese-complaint computer language
> constructs.

First, I think this language must be a stack-oriented language. Verbs
at the end of the sentence, commands at the end of the instructions.
And the subordinate clauses in Japanese always made me think about the
reverse polish notation.

--
Nicolas LIMARE
http://nicolas.limare.net/                         pgp:0xFA423F4F