[tlug] Under Solaris, are/can rsh access be logged?

Under Solaris, where are rsh accesses logged? Under Linux I'd look at
/var/log/secure but under Solaris I can't find the equivalent file.

I've looked in /var/adm/messages and /var/log/auth but neither has any
entries for rsh access. I've read the syslog.conf docs but can't find
any specific mention of logging or how to log rsh.

Perhaps Solaris doesn't log rsh?

Jc