Re: [tlug] Faxmodem Configuration

CL writes:

 > in learning.  I would much prefer a basic presentation.

Bite the bullet and buy one of those fax/printer servers.  As an
all-in-one, the Epson EP-901A has been OK (it does not withstand an
excitable 7kg dachshund trying to mount the output tray -- the tray
breaks, but I assume that is something you've been able to deal with
since you were about 7).  The instructions for the EP-901F (the fax
version of the above, the setsumei-sho is also all-in-one and
describes features you may not have) seem to be right up your alley:

1.  Plug in printer: power and phone line.
2.  Navigate menus to wireless setup.
3.  Start wireless setup.
4.  Push AOSS button on wireless base station.  Wait.
5.  Navigate menus to fax setup and enter name of fax station, etc,
    etc.

ISTR that on sale at Ishimaru Denki the printer/scanner/faxless
version was about 2.5 man-en.  I can't imagine +fax would be more than
+5 sen-en.