Re: [tlug] SUSE wipeout! (Add /home partition in Ubuntu)

Hi Ralph,

2011/6/17 Raedwolf Summoner <rarooam@example.com>:
> I've been looking on the net and am very confused
> about what I can and can't do here. How do I make
> it become my /home partition instead of the /home in
> the root partition? I can mount it with no problem,
> but what I really want to do is make it recognized as
> /home. Is that simple or something that if I screw up
> the line in /etc/fstab will it keep me from being
> able to log in? Would it be simpler to reinstall?

Basically what Romeo said and if you are worried, have some kind of
bootable disc handy but it probably isn't necessary.  Something like
Knoppix will do.  If you make a terrible mistake with /etc/fstab, you
can always use this option to fix it.

Ray