Re: [tlug] The wrong kanji has returned

Hi Dave,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Martin G <ebisumartin@example.com> wrote:
> Just now I confirmed that the exact same problem exists on my home desktop
> as well as my laptop. It's possible that this problem has existed since
> upgrading to 11.04. Maybe something got reset.
>
> Any other suggestions?

Ah, 11.04...  I have not had time to play around with it yet, so I am
afraid that I do not know of a solution.

You have tried configuring the display server and the application
without luck, but have you checked the configuration of the window
manager?  I assume the display server is X.org since Wayland did not
make the 11.04 release.  Are you using Unity as your window manager?
If so, one thing you could try is to log in using Gnome and see if the
problem persists; if it does not, then Unity is the likely culprit.

Travis