Re: [tlug] Browser share in Japan?

> There's no place to go for accurate data for browser share in Japan.
> StatCounter's data is flawed.

Hello Gen,
Could you explain more.

They give some numbers here: http://gs.statcounter.com/about
and the numbers are big, but I'd like more details, including how many
hits the Japanese numbers are made up of.

> NetApplications's data is better (from a global perspective) but it is
> clear not much of their data tracks the high amount of mobile usage in
> East Asia.

I'm interested why you think their approach is better:
  http://www.netmarketshare.com/  (scroll down to "About Our Market
Share Statistics")

Darren