Re: [tlug] [announcement] nomikai May 27 (Friday)

On Wed, 25 May 2011 11:46:46 +0900
Hisayoshi Kato <katohisa@example.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Will this nomikai be held on? I'm planning to be there.

Great! yes, we will have the nomikai this Friday. See you there.

      TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group May "nomikai"
      Date:    May 27 (Friday)
      Time:    19:30-21:30
      Place:   Za Watami, Ginza-dobashi-ten
               1-3-10 Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
               tel 03-3539-2158
               http://r.gnavi.co.jp/a273568/map/

      Cost:    will be divided up among participants
               (usually around 3,000~4,000 yen)

      To help us make sure that there will be room for everyone
      to seat, please register your attendance here:
          http://tlug.doorkeeper.jp/