Re: [tlug] Dropbox

On 18.5.2011 14:50, Pietro Zuco wrote:
Anyway I think that's not the main reason. Maybe the reason behind
that is the same that made me, after more than 10 years using Linux,
to switch to Mac and leave Linux in the server side only: *laziness*
More busy lives, getting older and willing to spend time in new
hobbies and projects. No time for writing scripts or configure any
hardware. It's just easy, just one click... Maybe that's the reason.

Agree. I use dropbox because it is an easy way to share some files between linux/windows machines. Sometimes you write your own stuff sometimes you use these one-click tools.

-ondra