[tlug] Slides for this past Saturday's talk

Hi all,

Thank you to those of you who attended the talk and successfully stayed awake. :-) I realize many of the terms were new to some people; if you're interested, I am making my slides available here:

http://www.cbrc.jp/~rwan/docs/talks/20110514.pdf

Also, thank you to those of you who gave comments afterwards. I really appreciate it! Feel free to send any to me via private e-mail if you have something (good or bad :-) ) to say.

Thanks!

Ray