Re: [tlug] Commodore 64...

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:

> Sorry if you already know about this since this is old news -- they
> are already taking pre-orders...  But here is the web site that I
> found (not 100% sure if this is the manufacturer or some
> middle-person, though):

I grew up with the Commodore 64, so many good memories... I still have
the original model.
I think that the OS should be a customized Linux, I don't see other
alternatives with that price per machine.
I like the idea to have the emulator wired on it, so it looks more real.

Anyway, this machine still is like having sex with a doll instead of a
real woman...

Cheers
Pietro

--