[tlug] Thunderbird -- Cannot Create Message or Reply

Thunderbird has "suddenly" stopped allowing me to create new messages
or reply to other posts.  The Error Log says:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)
[nsIXPCComponents_Utils.import]"  nsresult: "0x80520012
(NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://messenger/content/messengercompose/MsgComposeCommands.js ::
<TOP_LEVEL> :: line 44"  data: no]

I am not seeing anything when I search for that string.  I do not
recall "doing" anything specific to make this happen.  Has anyone else
encountered this?

The issue is with T-Bird on Kubuntu 11.04 x64

--
CL